Are You Spending Nearly Every Waking Minute Working Hard on Your Business…Trying Everything to Get New Clients and Make More Sales…Only to Experience Mediocre Results?
…not to mention taking care of the clients you alreay have, creating and launching new products, keeping your household running and a thousand other things you, as a women entrepreneur, have to juggle…
There MUST Be An Easier Way To Build A Successful Business!
If you are like a lot of women business owners, you’ve probably taken a look around and said to yourself, “I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I should be further ahead. I know I’m a hard worker. I don’t understand how all these people who are no smarter than me can make such progress in their businesses so fast. I just don’t get it!”
It’s Ellen Britt here from Pink Coattails…even though it may be hard to hear the truth, I’m going to be totally honest with you. Your ability to grow your business so you can serve more people and to attain the financial success you (and your family!) so deeply desire and so richly deserve, doesn’t depend only on having a clear vision, concrete goals and hard work…
it also takes less tangible, but absolutely essential skills such as being able to leverage your strengths, the ability to see and work through your own ‘blind spots’ and being willing to stand up to your fears and anxieties about money, about success and above all, about your place as the founder and leader of your business.
A Little Secret
So if it’s not all vision and goals and hard work, how do you develop these other essential skills?
Listen honey, I’m going to let you in on a little secret. In fact, it’s the very secret almost every successful women online entrepreneur has used to propel herself to the top…
She is a member of a high-level business mastermind!
The power of belonging to a business Mastermind is well known. Once you find the Mastermind that’s right for you, that feeling of ‘being alone’ so common to entrepreneurs is suddenly gone! You instantly expand your network of advisors with valuable entrepreneurial friends who truly ‘get you’ and understand your business. Plus, you’ll find it easy to take the limits off yourself when you see others in your group meeting challenges head on.
Now you may have heard me talk about the problems I see with most masterminds (namely, they are almost always filled from a high-pressure live event, there is too little one-on-one contact with the mastermind founder and once your year with them is over, you are out, unless you want to pay thousands of dollars to re-up!) But please understand…
the problems are with the model, NOT with the many benefits you get from being in a group mastermind that is structured and run the right way…
So how do you find a business mastermind that doesn’t rely on the old model and really works?
Here’s where we can help!
Unlike other masterminds you may have heard about (or may have attended!) our Pink Coattails Women’s Business Mastermind leverages a beautiful new model we have developed and tested over the past four years with four different groups of women online business owners.
The New Business Mastermind Model
Six Powerful Reasons
Here are the six powerful reasons why we are so very different as they are at the heart of how we’ve turned ‘business as usual’ on its head:
1) Places in our Mastermind are never sold at a high-pressure live event, but from an intimate, one-on-one phone conversation only with those who are truly interested. Because you see, we are not at all interested in simply making a sale, but we are interested in growing our Pink Coattails family with smart, resourceful, giving women like you who are committed to making a difference, not only in your own life and the lives of your loved ones, but in the lives of your clients, your customers, your community and your planet.
When you join our Pink Coattails Mastermind, you open yourself up to the delicious possibility of deep, transformative personal development, as well as bold, innovative Big Ideas and their application in your business and in your life.
2) You always have plenty of time to consider the offer, as there is absolutely no pressure. We respect you and your decision and absolutely trust that you know what’s best for you…
3) We are VERY careful as to whom we accept, as we know that having a group that is going to work well together is invaluable. We guard membership in our Pink Coattails Mastermind very closely and take applications extremely seriously, because we know for our members, the relationships they form in the group will become the source of powerful connections. Once accepted, your Mastermind sisters will ‘have your back’ no matter what!
4) The Pink Coattails Mastermind and Network is facilitated, not by a single leader, but by two very experienced business women and marketers…Dr. Ellen Britt and Laura West. We each bring our unique skill sets, education, background and our individual ways of approaching challenges. We co-facilitate the Pink Coattails Masterclass and Content calls as well as our twice yearly retreats. Together, we are creating a vibrant Mastermind and Network that is unlike any other.
5) This access includes two extraordinary live retreats a year at one of the loveliest and most magical venues in the Southeast, the gorgeous 900 acre award-winning Serenbe Farms and Inn here south of Atlanta. The retreats are carefully designed to facilitate your growth, both personally and as a businesswoman.
6) You have plenty of access to both Laura and myself, both in group calls, on our private Facebook group and at our retreats throughout the year. We believe some of the most effective personal and business transformative work is at its most powerful in a properly structured group setting.
Here’s Laura leading our members in one of her signature expansion exercises…
Tanya Smith, one of our members, recently experienced the power of her first Pink Coattails retreat at Serenbe…
“I learned a lot about myself this past week at Serenbe. It has definitely changed my outlook on my business but most importantly on who I truly am and what I want from life.
It might not make sense to you, but for me this was a transformation waiting to happen. The trip was like striking a match on gasoline that was already pooled and ready to be lit. Ever felt like that? Like you were just on the verge of something amazing…then all the right resources show up? Yes, that’s what it was like.”
During the Retreats, you’ll experience in-depth exploration and conversation around a ‘Big Idea’ in our Salon sessions, you’ll have the spotlight directed on your own business as we come together as a group to help you gain clarity, direction and focus, we’ll do hands on creative play, you’ll effortlessly create art that will delight you, we’ll dine and laugh together at Serenbe’s three restaurants and walk the labyrinth together under the tall Georgia pines.
6) Plus, we have designed a tightly defined and structured year long learning curriculum and you will walk away with a specific, practical, easy to implement social media/online marketing skill set, which is guaranteed to get you more visibility, more traffic, more leads and much more influence and authority in your marketplace….
and most importantly, you will become an integral part of our Pink Coattails Mastermind family. Unlike other Mastermind groups, once you are accepted into ours, you are IN…for life! You’ll get access to all of the marvelous women who are already part of our Pink Coattails Mastermind family. They will welcome you in with open arms and are there to support and mentor you, just as you will become a mentor and support for those women who will come after you on this path…
When your year is over, instead of being ‘out in the cold’ you’ll enter, if you choose to do so, into a new, even more exciting phase of the Mastermind, as you step into your new role as mentor and teacher. You’ll continue to have access to the twice yearly retreats, as well as all content calls, plus the private Facebook groups!
All delivered in a relaxed, laid-back manner that will immediately put you at ease and make you a part of our Pink Coattails family. And don’t worry! Neither Laura or I are ‘divas’ or ‘gurus’ and don’t pretend to be. As a result, we attract women who are genuine, friendly, smart, creative, willing to learn and to share and who are a joy to be around…
This is what we would want in a Mastermind, and that’s exactly what we deliver in ours…
Here’s what just a few of our Pink Coattails Mastermind members are saying…
Carol Mathias, author and emotional well-being expert, was generous with her praise:
After a week with Ellen Britt and our Mastermind group, this is what I experienced first hand:
A relentless passion for doing integrity based work that helps others; an open state of being teachable in order to grow personal and professional skill sets; loyalty to a calling, to friendships, and to intentional living; a relaxed and approachable energy that fills others with hope, joy and an inspiration to be their best. It doesn’t get any better than this!
Tracy Best, CEO of Kentucky BourbonQ, is simply amazed:
It amazes me each time we get together as a group. At this stage of my life, I never thought I would be gaining life long friends, but Ellen, you proved me wrong.
You have done such an amazing job of bringing together a group of wonderful women. I cannot wait to see how the future of this group progresses!
And Carolyn Jones, The Energy Architect ™ is thrilled:
“The benefits of this group have been proven far beyond measure and I will be a long standing member. I encourage you to have a conversation with Ellen and I’m happy to share my personal experience as well. If you want to experience significant business growth and take your business to the next level, this is an awesome way to do it!
The best part? You have a community of seasoned Mastermind members as members and part of your on-going community. I don’t know of any other organization that is currently offering this unique structure.”
So, if our Pink Coattails Mastermind is calling you, and you’d like to be considered for admission into our family, here’s what to do next…
Simply email Ellen at ellen [@] pinkcoattails.com
Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good candidate for our Mastermind. Ellen will get back to you to set up a time to talk by phone to see if this is the right next step for you and to answer all of your questions. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Dr. Ellen Britt & Laura West
*P.S. from Ellen: Not to ‘toot my own horn’ too much, but I have taught over 1000 hours of teleclasses, produced and hosted a dozen telesummits and have interviewed hundreds of the most well-known names in self-development and marketing including Dr. Joe Vitale, Marcie Shimoff, Peggy McColl, Dr. Jean Houston, Chun Yi Lin, Dr. Al Sears, Gary Vaynerchuk, Tellman Knudson, Ryan Lee and many, many more. As a direct result of these summits, I built an email list of over 17,000 names in less than a year.
I am well known for my masterful interview skills and my ability to make complex information easy to understand and implement, a skill I gained from working as a PA in emergency medicine for over two decades. In addition, I love to collaborate with colleagues to create new products and programs. I bring all of my passion, expertise, knowledge and experience to this Mastermind. I guarantee you’ll be delighted!
P.S. from Laura:
I believe that when you shift your energy, confidence, creativity, AND take action, you’ll create the business of your dreams. As a Creative Business Coach, author, speaker, and Visual Facilitator, I’ve helped 1000s of entrepreneurs create successful businesses filled with passion, creativity, and real success.
I’m best known for turning marketing on its head and making business fun, creative, practical, and real through my information products, workshops, teleclasses, and coaching programs.
In addition, I’m also a Visual Graphic Facilitator. Using hand-drawn graphics, I create Visual Murals for keynotes, webinars, and meetings, as well as hand-drawn Infographics and Infodoodles. I love (and am very good at!) taking what my clients share with me, and creating art that both inspires and increases learning. I’d love to have you consider joining our Pink Coattails family!